The previous successful Mastering Mathematics series is back, completely reworked for the NEW Stage 6 HSC Syllabus, and published by the Mathematical Association of New South Wales. The new Mastering Mathematics series is a must-have workbook resource for all students and teachers. This book provides a rich source of questions and study material suitable for independent learning and exam preparation.
Why do teachers need this book?
- Investigation tasks for every chapter for the new assessment requirements.
- Self-guided exercises allow teachers to have more time in the class to assist students.
- Questions created to align with the requirements of the new NESA syllabus.
- Integrated technology questions as a visual learning aid.
- Good source of assessment material.
- Emphasis on connections between content and real-world or further applications.
Author: Anne Joshua & Jonathan Le
Publisher: Mathematical Association of Australia
Lease Period: 27 months
This is a digital text only. Once purchased, this digital book will be available via Box of Books on the web and on the Box of Books app. Instructions will be emailed after purchase.