The Mastering HSC Mathematics series have been written for the new Stage 6 HSC Syllabus and is published by the Mathematical Association of New South Wales (MANSW). This book provides a rich source of questions and study material suitable for independent learning and exam preparation.
Why do teachers need this book?
- Investigation tasks for every chapter
- Scaffolded questions save time for lesson planning
- Questions created to align with the requirements of the new syllabus
- Structure of questions provide opportunities for independent learning
- Integrated technology questions
- Good source of assessment material
- Heavy emphasis on applications of mathematics.
Author: Anne Joshua & Jonathan Le
Publisher: Mathematical Association of Australia
Lease Period: 27 months
This is a digital text only. Once purchased, this digital book will be available via Box of Books on the web and on the Box of Books app. Instructions will be emailed after purchase.